We will keep this one short and sweet for you... We know you want to get to enjoying this boozy and delicious recipe as much as we did!
Fair warning, make sure you are drinking this for a night out! It has the same caffeine as an espresso martini, but far more refreshing and delectable ;)
HONE Matcha Sour
- 2 ounces Hendricks Gin
- 1.5 teaspoon Hone matcha
- .5 ounce ginger syrup
- .5 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Egg white
- Make ginger syrup by simmering 1 cup of water, 1 cup of sugar, and 1 cup of peeled/sliced ginger. Boil then turn to low heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Then strain out the ginger.
- Add all ingredients to a bar shaker
- Add the slinky part of the metal strainer to the shaker
- Shut shaker and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds
- Take metal "slinky" out of the shaker
- Add about 5 ice cubes
- Shake for another 15 seconds
- Strain the ice as you pour into a martini glass
Enjoy the energetic alcoholic buzz!
If you make it, be sure to tag us and use the hashtag #honeathome