Every day should be considered Earth Day but April 22nd is the day that everyone vocalizes love for the Earth. Today, we join together in activities to clean beaches, preserve forests, and avoid using harmful plastics and fuel. Next week, many of us become a little more careless. We would like to encourage everyone (including ourselves) to be conscious of our beautiful Earth year round. Not just when it's trendy!
So, we at HONE ask you today, if you decide to make this recipe that while you do, reflect on the beauty of our Earth and think of one activity in your daily life that you can make more consciously sustainable. Then, begin to work on that as a daily practice. :)
Blue Matcha Recipe?
If you add butterfly pea flower powder to your Hone matcha lattes you can make vibrant swirling oceans in the midst of your lush, natural greens. If you have butterfly pea powder, give it try; it'll make your day!
Earthday Matcha Cordyceps Recipe
- 1 tsp Hone Matcha
- 3 oz water (room temperature or cold)
- 6-8 oz milk or plant milk
- 1 tsp Butterfly Pea powder
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
- Make a matcha shot. Add 2 oz water to a mug, add in 1 tsp of matcha. Use an electric whisk to whisk your matcha shot until it's frothy.
- In a separate mug make a concentrate by whisking Butterfly Pea Flower powder into 1 oz of water. Mix until smooth.
- Pour Butterfly Pea Flower concentrate into the bottom of a tall glass, fill with ice, pour in your milk, and top off with your matcha shot!
- (optional) Add sweetener if you have a sweet tooth. Honey, agave, and simple syrup are some great options.
- Take a gorgeous photo of your Iced Matcha Latte. Sip & enjoy!
- Tag us if you'd like! @hone and use the #honerecipes